New clients often initially reach out to us with a specific project in mind: “We need a newsletter,” for example. Sure, we can help them with a newsletter. But we prefer to have an initial deeper conversation to find out why they think they need
a newsletter. It may turn out they do indeed need a newsletter, but it may lead to a discussion about other types of client touchpoints that may be even more effective at relationship marketing. The point is, our desire is to understand each
client’s business goals, and oftentimes help them define or realign their business goals, before we launch into any project. Strategy!
We provide clients with a right-fit strategy, tactics and implementation plans to help them achieve their target business results, obtain the greatest return on their marketing investment and maximize the value of their business. For the ultimate
in strategic planning for your business, read more about our Strategic Marketing Summit®.
Creative designs do more than catch the eye. They capture attention. They help create a call to action. Design elements do more speaking that could words alone. Our design team brings decades of experience in conceiving and creating every type
of project imaginable. Our artists are passionate about their work, and it shows in so many ways.
- Brand/logo creation
- Print, broadcast, outdoor and online advertising, including campaign development
- Brochures, flyers and other sales tools
- Relationship marketing pieces: Newsletters and referral request deliverables
- Special event pieces: Signage/banners, invitations (print and online) and handouts
- Website and social media graphic assets
- Direct mail pieces
Our clients depend on our design team to effectively make a given project come to life. Imagine an ad with only words, with no images or graphic elements…you get the picture. Great design makes great projects possible. See examples of client
projects in our Portfolio section.
The digital vision for each client is to provide a place to build, discover and grow their business online. Our aim is to organize ideas and deliver innovative technologies and services that have value for your customers/clients and work together
to drive revenue. It is truly a full-time job to keep up with all of the opportunities and options within the online world, and that is what we do. Our team invests time every day staying abreast of what’s coming, what’s changing and what’s
going away, allowing us to integrate the right-fit combination of digital services for your situation.
- Modern web applications and technologies
- Websites with trusted Content Management Systems (CMS), like WordPress and Adobe Business Catalyst
- Web animation
- Video content
- Online advertising: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, remarketing, Pay Per Click
- Keyword search through Google AdWords
- Online directory and review site management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online training
It’s important to know, there is no one-size-fits-all format when it comes to digital strategies. It takes an investment in time, talent and resources to conceive and build. For companies who are willing to dedicate to evolve their online presence,
CIM is the dynamic partner that can bring the right mix to fruition.
Yesteryear, primary public relations efforts focused largely on news releases and working with the media to create promotional opportunities for our clients, along with special events. What a difference social media has made! The digital world
has expanded how we work with the media and it has expanded the audiences/customers/clients that our clients are able to interact with on a daily basis.
From media outreach to social media channel content development, our team will help you benefit from the latest generation of social media and public relations options. We’ll help you turn the options into opportunities.
- Strategy, setup and implementation for LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Social media advertising—planning, programming and managing
- Social media calendar development and management
- Public relations plan development and operationalization
- News release development and dissemination
- Article planning and placement
- Traditional and new media outreach
- Targeted public speaking opportunities
- Interviews and blog hosting
Businesses have new opportunities to connect and communicate with clients (existing and prospective). We’ll help you wade through the world of social media and public relations options to narrow them to those that represent true opportunities
to build and expand your presence, connect with right-fit clients and increase your overall revenue.